Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes visualizer

Hello all,

I was saddened to hear that iTunes was going to disappear. I have been using the visualiser for the past 10 years and was always very inspired by it.

I always wanted to develop my own visuals and the iTunes visualiser is very close to what I imagine and want to do. Does anyone know how it was developed?

I am not a software developer but do have some knowledge and will learn whatever I need to develop that. I have been learning Max/MSP/Jitter to develop my own applications but any info on that visualiser will be greatly appreciated :)

Thank you and take care,

Pierre

Posted on Jun 27, 2019 4:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 27, 2019 11:52 AM

The rumours of the death of iTunes have been somewhat exaggerated. iTunes is staying exactly the same except for those who install the next version of macOS 10.15 Catalina where the functions will be split between three new apps and Finder, the Mac equivalent to Windows Explorer. See About the upcoming changes with iTunes on Mac - Apple Support for details that have been made public so far. It isn't clear yet if the visualizer will be incorporated in the new Music app.

tt2

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 27, 2019 11:52 AM in response to fredenucci

The rumours of the death of iTunes have been somewhat exaggerated. iTunes is staying exactly the same except for those who install the next version of macOS 10.15 Catalina where the functions will be split between three new apps and Finder, the Mac equivalent to Windows Explorer. See About the upcoming changes with iTunes on Mac - Apple Support for details that have been made public so far. It isn't clear yet if the visualizer will be incorporated in the new Music app.

tt2

iTunes visualizer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.