Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes debit

Hello customer care,

please i want to make a complain on my zenith account a debit was make from my account while I don’t purchase any items from the iTunes.

this is not an good on my end because I don’t make any transactions with in my iTunes account why did my account debited for sum of #43,900.

Posted on Jun 27, 2019 9:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2019 12:01 AM

This is not 'customer care', these are user forums and we are just fellow users.

If you've looked at the purchase histories of all iTunes accounts linked to the card and not found it : See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

and if it's not : About payment card authorization holds from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

contact the card issuer

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 28, 2019 12:01 AM in response to taiwo16

This is not 'customer care', these are user forums and we are just fellow users.

If you've looked at the purchase histories of all iTunes accounts linked to the card and not found it : See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

and if it's not : About payment card authorization holds from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

contact the card issuer

iTunes debit

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.