Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I access my documents without internet on my computer

How do I access my documents without internet on my computer. I now have docs that i can't retrieve from the cloud

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.14

Posted on Jun 27, 2019 10:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 27, 2019 3:31 PM

Where in the cloud are they? If you're using iCloud Drive then all files will be mirrored on your hard drive. While in the Finder bring up Finder's preferences and under Sidebar make sure the iCloud Drive checkbox is checked. Open an new Finder window, click on the iCloud Drive in the Sidebar and you'll have your documents, internet or not:

If you're using a different cloud server you'll have to contact the developer's for help.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 27, 2019 3:31 PM in response to jhw0989

Where in the cloud are they? If you're using iCloud Drive then all files will be mirrored on your hard drive. While in the Finder bring up Finder's preferences and under Sidebar make sure the iCloud Drive checkbox is checked. Open an new Finder window, click on the iCloud Drive in the Sidebar and you'll have your documents, internet or not:

If you're using a different cloud server you'll have to contact the developer's for help.

How do I access my documents without internet on my computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.