Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple music downloaded songs

All the music i download on apple music doesn’t play when i’m offline! This is very frustrating because i pay a certain amount every month for my apple music membership. I guess i’ll have to download a new app for playing music now since apple music cannot play my music when i am offline.

iPhone 7, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 28, 2019 3:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2019 3:58 AM

Please verify if you did download as described here:

Add and download music and video content from the Apple Music catalog - Apple Support

The whole point of downloading this content is availability when offline, so that part should be able to work as intended. Obviously you should connect online once in a while with the Music app, so that the status of the subscription can be validated. E.g. it won’t keep working if you go off the grid for two months.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 28, 2019 3:58 AM in response to hania193

Please verify if you did download as described here:

Add and download music and video content from the Apple Music catalog - Apple Support

The whole point of downloading this content is availability when offline, so that part should be able to work as intended. Obviously you should connect online once in a while with the Music app, so that the status of the subscription can be validated. E.g. it won’t keep working if you go off the grid for two months.

Apple music downloaded songs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.