Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I got a message I’ve made a payment for 5 dollars but I haven’t

Hello. I have some troubles with my card. Today I got a message I’ve made a payment for 5 dollars but I haven’t. It’s is said the payment is from iTunes, but I have no subscription and purchase (except for iCloud). Can you help me to find out what happened?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 28, 2019 5:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2019 7:54 AM

If you've looked at the purchase histories of all iTunes accounts linked to the card and not found it : See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

and if it's not : About payment card authorization holds from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

contact the card issuer

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 28, 2019 7:54 AM in response to ElenaRybalko

If you've looked at the purchase histories of all iTunes accounts linked to the card and not found it : See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

and if it's not : About payment card authorization holds from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

contact the card issuer

I got a message I’ve made a payment for 5 dollars but I haven’t

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.