Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Advise for browser viruses

I got a message from apple that My browser has been severely damaged by 18 browser Trojan viruses while surfing recent corrupted sites ..

what I have to do? Asking for advise thank you

iPhone XS, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 28, 2019 5:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2019 5:20 PM

Apple won't send you a message like that. You may  have adware/malware installed. Try downloading this program which was written by Thomas R, a long time poster. The program will search for malware/adware. The program will do the work for you which makes it easy. It may be necessary to run more than one scan. After running the scans, restart the computer.

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Mac      10.10 and later

Malwarebytes uninstall

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 28, 2019 5:20 PM in response to 83Marsupial

Apple won't send you a message like that. You may  have adware/malware installed. Try downloading this program which was written by Thomas R, a long time poster. The program will search for malware/adware. The program will do the work for you which makes it easy. It may be necessary to run more than one scan. After running the scans, restart the computer.

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Mac      10.10 and later

Malwarebytes uninstall

Advise for browser viruses

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.