Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot connect to cellular network after updating

Strange how immediately after I updated my phone it stopped working…I went to the Genius Bar and the person helping me said I would need to get a new phone and that Apple has been having these kinds of connection issues with iPhone 7s. Really, Apple?! You couldn’t even try to be less obvious?! It’s blatant these updates (which btw I was forced to do after ignoring it for a while) are just ploys to make customers get their newest models. Just let me keep my iPhone 7! Anyone else agree?!

iPhone 7, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 29, 2019 3:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 29, 2019 3:23 PM

Apple has acknowledged that there is an issue with some iPhone 7's regarding 'No Service' issues. And no Apple doesn't, nor have they ever, released updates as a "ploy" to get its customers to purchase newer models. So enough of the rant.

If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad

iPhone 7 Repair Program for "No Service" Issues

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 29, 2019 3:23 PM in response to alessandra131

Apple has acknowledged that there is an issue with some iPhone 7's regarding 'No Service' issues. And no Apple doesn't, nor have they ever, released updates as a "ploy" to get its customers to purchase newer models. So enough of the rant.

If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad

iPhone 7 Repair Program for "No Service" Issues

Cannot connect to cellular network after updating

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.