Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV (3rd Generation) - “Top Trailer” won’t load.

I have three 3rd generation Apple TVs in my home. Recently I’ve notice on all of that the “Top Trailers” tab inside of the trailers app does not load. I just get a message that says “Accessing Trailers” and the loading icon. It never loads.

Does anyone else have this issue? Is this a problem Apple is aware of? Is there a fix?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Apple TV

Posted on Jun 29, 2019 5:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2019 9:03 AM

The 3rd gen has been discontinued for some time, but Apple recently issued an update (7.3) that pushed out a server version of the Apple TV app so it is still supported in some capacity.

If you have verified everything then best to give Apple feedback

Product Feedback - Apple

7 replies

Jun 30, 2019 10:00 AM in response to vazandrew

Tried all that before I realized it was just the Top/Hot Trailers that weren't working. As such, it's not likely an issue with the network, the device, or the router. Everything else works fine including the other tabs in the Trailers app but the Top Trailers tab just spins. This just started within the last week or two. Happy to see I'm not alone but I'd love to figure out what's wrong.

Apple TV (3rd Generation) - “Top Trailer” won’t load.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.