Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How much does it cost to repair the camera lens?

I cracked the camera on the back of my phone but I’m pretty sure it’s just the lens because the camera works fine, but I would rather get it fixed and not worry about it. How much does it cost to repair the lens?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XR, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 29, 2019 11:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 29, 2019 11:51 PM

If your iPod Touch, iPhone, iPad or iWatch is Broken

Apple does not usually fix iDevices except for screens – iPhone Screen Repair & Replacement - Official Apple Support – and minor work they can do in their shop. Instead, they exchange yours for a refurbished or new replacement depending on the age of your device and refurbished inventories. On rare occasions when there are no longer refurbished units for your older model, they may replace it with the next newer model. You may take your device to an Apple retailer for help or you may call Customer Service and arrange to send your device to Apple: You can make an appointment at the Apple Retail Store - Genius Bar and take it in for service. You can also look for an Apple Store - Find a Store - Apple. You will find respective repair costs from the appropriate link:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 29, 2019 11:51 PM in response to Mweesies1525

If your iPod Touch, iPhone, iPad or iWatch is Broken

Apple does not usually fix iDevices except for screens – iPhone Screen Repair & Replacement - Official Apple Support – and minor work they can do in their shop. Instead, they exchange yours for a refurbished or new replacement depending on the age of your device and refurbished inventories. On rare occasions when there are no longer refurbished units for your older model, they may replace it with the next newer model. You may take your device to an Apple retailer for help or you may call Customer Service and arrange to send your device to Apple: You can make an appointment at the Apple Retail Store - Genius Bar and take it in for service. You can also look for an Apple Store - Find a Store - Apple. You will find respective repair costs from the appropriate link:

How much does it cost to repair the camera lens?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.