Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

SAFARI DONT SUPPORT FLASH ON IPAD

I Got new Ipad 2days ago but am so dissapointed,i thought i find final solution for me not taking notebook always everywhere with me.but was in a meeting today and need to register in a website which require a turing number to register,but safari could not show me this,try to download adobe but no way. check this out on ipad: https://www.libertyreserve.com
I have been an apple fan all my life and always save money just to buy there product just to show my loyalty and i have help apple make many advert and force almost all my friends like apple.
but apple need to make we customers happy by listenining to us.anybody have an idea how to get this flash or something else just to make everything works on ipad?

Message was edited by: maclover01

Mac OS X (10.5.6)

Posted on Jul 13, 2010 2:34 PM

23 replies

Jul 13, 2010 2:42 PM in response to maclover01

This has been covered literally dozens, if not hundreds, of times here already. Search this forum for "Flash" and you'll find the subject hammered to death. Contact Liberty Reserve and ask for a workaround (it's rather ridiculous of them to use Flash for such a simple task), or register via computer with Flash.

Folks, let's please not start yet another long-winded discussion on this topic. Everything that can be said has been said, many times already, so let's let this drop. Thanks.

Jul 13, 2010 3:04 PM in response to maclover01

I'm shocked you didn't once google 'ipad' before spending that kind of money on it. Do people really spend $500-$800 on something without ONE single time looking it up on the web?? Because if you'd looked it up even a single time you'd know it doesn't support flash. I'm sorry but you must live in a cave with a credit card.
No disrespect meant, I'm just very surprised.

Jul 15, 2010 8:35 AM in response to varjak paw

Dave Sawyer wrote:
This has been covered literally dozens, if not hundreds, of times here already. Search this forum for "Flash" and you'll find the subject hammered to death.
Folks, let's please not start yet another long-winded discussion on this topic. Everything that can be said has been said, many times already, so let's let this drop. Thanks.

Well Dave, looks like there are different rules for you. I posted almost the same thing as you in a previous thread, and was told in no uncertain terms that my comment was not useful, and my post was deleted!

SAFARI DONT SUPPORT FLASH ON IPAD

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.