Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Moved countries, want to change my account location without losing purchases or subscriptions

I moved from the USA to India and I have a few purchases (mainly music and apps) on my US-based account. I have looked through all the Q&A but all it says is make sure you download your purchases to your laptop otherwise you will lose all your purchases if you switch countries. Does this include my subscriptions such as iTunes, and extra iCloud storage? How can I ensure I don't lose anything in making this transition? Thanks!

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 1, 2019 1:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 1, 2019 5:52 AM

See Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support. Each national store runs independently. You can only access your purchase history from the store you are connected to. You cannot move your purchase history from one store or account to another. You cannot change stores while you have any active subscriptions or credit balance on your Apple ID. Download absolutely all content stored in the cloud and cancel all subscriptions before changing your region.

tt2

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 1, 2019 5:52 AM in response to Kanwars99

See Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support. Each national store runs independently. You can only access your purchase history from the store you are connected to. You cannot move your purchase history from one store or account to another. You cannot change stores while you have any active subscriptions or credit balance on your Apple ID. Download absolutely all content stored in the cloud and cancel all subscriptions before changing your region.

tt2

Moved countries, want to change my account location without losing purchases or subscriptions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.