Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Pay change email

Hi I just got my new iPhone (iPhone XS) and while I setting it all up I ran into a problem with the Apple Pay app (bear in mind that I have not set up an iphone before but have set up Samsung phones in the past) the problem is that the verification code is being sent to an email address which looks like mine but is 1 letter shorter than mine, I do not know how to fix this because in the app and in the settings for the app I did not find a way to change the email address it will send the code to.

anyone know what to do?

Thanks in advance!

Posted on Jul 1, 2019 8:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2019 9:56 AM

Thanks for the fast reply! But unfortunately I have checked my Apple ID many times and it appears to be using the correct email address. Also I have checked every other thing to do with apple and made sure my email address is correct but I just can’t find a way to change the email address Apple Pay is sending my verification code to.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 2, 2019 9:56 AM in response to askbarnabas

Thanks for the fast reply! But unfortunately I have checked my Apple ID many times and it appears to be using the correct email address. Also I have checked every other thing to do with apple and made sure my email address is correct but I just can’t find a way to change the email address Apple Pay is sending my verification code to.

Apple Pay change email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.