Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to copy the videos I converted into the iphone out from my iphone?

I have converted some videos and put into my Iphone 5 long time ago and I did not keep the source files in my laptop.

Now I would like to take the video from the Iphone 5 and save it in the laptop but the only option i can see in Iphone 5 is to play the video, no other option (such as I can upload the video to Google Cloud or something)

I tried to update the OS to the latest version and I can't view the Videos I converted anymore (i can still see them when I connect the phone to iTune)

Anybody has such experience and can share me if there's anyway I can get thise video out from the phone again? Thank you so much!

iPhone 5, iOS 10

Posted on Jul 1, 2019 8:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 1, 2019 11:14 PM

Try this.

Import Photos & Videos without iTunes

A cinch technique to import photos and videos from an iPhone (iOS) to Mac (MacOS) or directly from a camera

• Mac is shipped with an app called Image Capture under Others folder

Steps to Import:

1. Connect your iPhone to Mac using USB lightening cable or if it a camera USB 3.0 cable compatible to connected Camera
  2. Open Image Capture (Refer Picture 1 & 2)
  3. iPhone or Camera will appear under Devices, Left Hand pane, Top
  4. Select iPhone or Camera
  5. Give it sec. The right pane will populate with all the Photos and Videos.
    1. The photos which are in sync with iCloud will not appear here (Same as iTunes)
  6. Select the Photos and Videos to import, skip this step if you want to import all.
  7. Select the "Import to" and assign a folder where you want the photos and videos to be imported on Mac
  8. Select Import or Import All

That's It.

For step 2 - Refer Pic 1&2

For step 6,7,8 - Refer Pic 3

Additional features:

1. The photos and videos can be sorted, if required, using any of the metadata (Shown Below)
  2. You can check "Delete after Import" if you want to free up space on your iPhone or Camera
  3. You can assign List View or Icon View

Joie the vivre!

Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ...

https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT201302

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 1, 2019 11:14 PM in response to momobe

Try this.

Import Photos & Videos without iTunes

A cinch technique to import photos and videos from an iPhone (iOS) to Mac (MacOS) or directly from a camera

• Mac is shipped with an app called Image Capture under Others folder

Steps to Import:

1. Connect your iPhone to Mac using USB lightening cable or if it a camera USB 3.0 cable compatible to connected Camera
  2. Open Image Capture (Refer Picture 1 & 2)
  3. iPhone or Camera will appear under Devices, Left Hand pane, Top
  4. Select iPhone or Camera
  5. Give it sec. The right pane will populate with all the Photos and Videos.
    1. The photos which are in sync with iCloud will not appear here (Same as iTunes)
  6. Select the Photos and Videos to import, skip this step if you want to import all.
  7. Select the "Import to" and assign a folder where you want the photos and videos to be imported on Mac
  8. Select Import or Import All

That's It.

For step 2 - Refer Pic 1&2

For step 6,7,8 - Refer Pic 3

Additional features:

1. The photos and videos can be sorted, if required, using any of the metadata (Shown Below)
  2. You can check "Delete after Import" if you want to free up space on your iPhone or Camera
  3. You can assign List View or Icon View

Joie the vivre!

Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ...

https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT201302

How to copy the videos I converted into the iphone out from my iphone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.