Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screen bugging :/

sometimes, now more regulary, my touchscreen Will start bugging and start clicking on things without me even touching it, when i click on something the screen Will Open something else, i can’t write things like texts ’cause it’ll just go crazy and either click other letters, exit the apps, click on the person i’m textning and a bunch of other things. I don’t have any ”gray bar” at the top of the screen and I wouldn’t say i’ve dropped it a lot. It’s really frustrating and i have no Idea what’s going on.

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 2, 2019 9:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2019 10:00 AM

Does this happen at any time? Or only if your phone is charging? If it happens any time, the touch screen is going bad. Make an appointment to have the phone evaluated. If it happens only when the phone is charging, it could be a bad cable. Try a different one.

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 2, 2019 10:00 AM in response to Fldr

Does this happen at any time? Or only if your phone is charging? If it happens any time, the touch screen is going bad. Make an appointment to have the phone evaluated. If it happens only when the phone is charging, it could be a bad cable. Try a different one.

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Screen bugging :/

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.