Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Restore purchased album

I purchased an album from the iTunes store (more than 90 days ago).

If I find it in the iTunes store, it says “purchased”.

I accidentally deleted the album in my “Music” app on my iPhone (it said I could restore the purchase “on your account page”).

I go to the purchased tab on iTunes and can no longer find the album there.

(see photos, I’m referring to “crack the skye” by Mastodon).

any/all help is appreciated

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 2, 2019 4:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2019 7:31 PM

Unhide this Using iTunes

As of yet, you cannot unhide a purchase directly from an iOS device (your iPhone). To restore a purchase, you would need to unhide it using iTunes on your Mac or Windows. or just choose to purchase it again. If you have already purchased it, you would select to purchase it again, and it will automatically become unhidden.

Selecting "Purchase" - Be certain you are selecting the correct item. or it will be a different item, meaning you would have it twice (i.e one being not extended, and the other one being extended).

However, rather than chance an extra purchase, simply just unhide it using iTunes on your Mac or Windows.

[Edited by Moderator]

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 2, 2019 7:31 PM in response to cerati666

Unhide this Using iTunes

As of yet, you cannot unhide a purchase directly from an iOS device (your iPhone). To restore a purchase, you would need to unhide it using iTunes on your Mac or Windows. or just choose to purchase it again. If you have already purchased it, you would select to purchase it again, and it will automatically become unhidden.

Selecting "Purchase" - Be certain you are selecting the correct item. or it will be a different item, meaning you would have it twice (i.e one being not extended, and the other one being extended).

However, rather than chance an extra purchase, simply just unhide it using iTunes on your Mac or Windows.

[Edited by Moderator]

Restore purchased album

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.