Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I watch 4 battery

Hi guys , I have a new I watch 4 and the battery doesn’t seem to last very long before I need to re-charge , around 7 hours .

is this normal or can anything be done to improve The battery life ? Thanks x

Posted on Jul 3, 2019 1:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2019 4:40 PM

Battery life between charges will depend how you are using the watch, but Apple has a support document which should help you get best results. See Batteries - Maximizing Performance - Apple and scroll down to the Watch section.

2 replies

Jul 3, 2019 1:29 PM in response to Gandedog

Make sure you have the latest updates on both your iPhone and Watch. Next, reset your watch by pressing in the crown and side button until you see the Apple logo, then release both. If no improvement return your watch to Apple if it is less than 14 days since your purchase together with proof of purchase and any packaging material. If it is more than 14 days since you purchased it, you may be covered under the warranty. Make an appointment with an Apple store genius Bar.

I watch 4 battery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.