Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone is Disabled

My iphone is disabled and it will not allow me to put the same password in. What should I do?

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 3, 2019 3:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2019 3:43 PM

Hi Jrows15,

Sorry to hear your iPhone is disabled. If you tried multiple times and still not able to login, I would recommend doing a restore to remove the passcode. The downside of doing a restore is you'll lose all of your data unless you have a latest backup.

Check out this link to learn more: If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled

Let me know how it goes,

Michael Help

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 3, 2019 3:43 PM in response to Jrows15

Hi Jrows15,

Sorry to hear your iPhone is disabled. If you tried multiple times and still not able to login, I would recommend doing a restore to remove the passcode. The downside of doing a restore is you'll lose all of your data unless you have a latest backup.

Check out this link to learn more: If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled

Let me know how it goes,

Michael Help

Iphone is Disabled

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.