Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

GoPro video transfer

I recently downloaded some videos from my GoPro camera to my iPad via my pc and iTunes. Instead of the videos being transferred into the camera roll they were transferred into the Apple TV app. The issue I am having is that I cannot access the videos via the splice app for editing from the TV app. How can I transfer the videos into the camera roll so that I can do some editing? Any suggestions and guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you you in advance

iPad, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 3, 2019 5:49 PM

8 replies

Jul 10, 2019 7:10 PM in response to lobsterghost1

Here is an update from the replies I received. I ordered the Apple lightning SD card reader and it arrived today. I inserted the mini SD card into the card adapter then into the lightning reader. Then plunged the reader into my iPad. (I had read that it needs to be done in that order). Once plugged into the iPad an upload page was opened. It prompted me to select what videos I wanted to install or install all. I selected 70 minutes of different video clips and they were imported into my camera roll in five minutes time. Unbelievable. Thank you for all the help. I hope this information will be helpful to others.

GoPro video transfer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.