Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple watch for left handed people

Hi all!

I have a little question about the apple watch.

So i am left handed, so i wear my watches on my right wrist.

All the buttons, scroll thingy are on the right side of the watch for ofcourse right handed people, who wear them om the left wrist.

So when i wear this on my right wrist, its not that great to navigate through the applications etc.

Because the buttons and all are on the wrong side.

Does Apple have Apple watches for left handed people?

So everything is on the left side instead of the right side?

Because if its only on the right side i won't even bother to buy one.

I hope you guys can help me out.

Posted on Jul 4, 2019 4:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 4, 2019 4:09 PM

The watch can be used on either wrist, and you can set its orientation accordingly. To change its orientation you can go into Settings->Orientation and set it to the right wrist. You can even set the digital crown's location, so you can rotate the watch and still have the crown on the outside closer to the hand. This rotates the screen so it is correctly oriented when worn on the right hand with the crown on the left side.

See here: Change language and orientation on Apple Watch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 4, 2019 4:09 PM in response to Tornton

The watch can be used on either wrist, and you can set its orientation accordingly. To change its orientation you can go into Settings->Orientation and set it to the right wrist. You can even set the digital crown's location, so you can rotate the watch and still have the crown on the outside closer to the hand. This rotates the screen so it is correctly oriented when worn on the right hand with the crown on the left side.

See here: Change language and orientation on Apple Watch - Apple Support

Apple watch for left handed people

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.