Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Playlist problem

My playlists stopped playing one song after another and now only play one song, then repeats the song. How do I get back to my original setting?

iPhone 7, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 6, 2019 5:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 7, 2019 9:44 AM

Hello rayadorob.

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

If I'm understanding correctly, you are experiencing some issues with playing music on your iPhone because songs are repeating and not playing the next selection. I will be glad to assist.

Please see this resource for some steps to check your playback settings:

Play, repeat, and shuffle music

If all settings are correct, try force closing the Music app and then restart to see if it helps:

How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Cheers.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 7, 2019 9:44 AM in response to rayadorob

Hello rayadorob.

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

If I'm understanding correctly, you are experiencing some issues with playing music on your iPhone because songs are repeating and not playing the next selection. I will be glad to assist.

Please see this resource for some steps to check your playback settings:

Play, repeat, and shuffle music

If all settings are correct, try force closing the Music app and then restart to see if it helps:

How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Cheers.

Playlist problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.