Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Scam

Is anybody getting an email saying you paid for some subscription with a receipt? When I tried to cancel subscription in the attached link it made me enter my Apple ID and password when I realized the website looks a little weird and the senders email was ‘****@ subscriptionmng.com’. Beware of this and I think Apple should look into it.

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 7, 2019 3:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 7, 2019 3:54 PM

The following has information about how to report it to Apple -- from Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

To report a suspicious email, forward the message to Apple with complete header information. To forward the email: In macOS Mail, select the email and choose Forward As Attachment from the Message menu at the top of your computer screen.These email addresses are monitored by Apple, but you might not receive a reply to your report.

• If you receive what you believe to be a phishing email that's designed to look like it’s from Apple, please send it to reportphishing@apple.com.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 7, 2019 3:54 PM in response to minjoo81

The following has information about how to report it to Apple -- from Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

To report a suspicious email, forward the message to Apple with complete header information. To forward the email: In macOS Mail, select the email and choose Forward As Attachment from the Message menu at the top of your computer screen.These email addresses are monitored by Apple, but you might not receive a reply to your report.

• If you receive what you believe to be a phishing email that's designed to look like it’s from Apple, please send it to reportphishing@apple.com.

Jul 7, 2019 3:53 PM in response to minjoo81

Yes, it is phishing. Change your Apple ID password.

In a message Apple will always address you by your real name, never by your email address or Dear Customer. Also the sent-from address should be @apple.com or @itunes.com Additionally Apple does not send attachments.

Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Forward it as an attachment to reportphishing@apple.com

Scam

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.