You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

iOS 18 is now available

Customize your iPhone in more ways than ever, stay connected with friends and family, and relive your favorite moments. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Alarm Clock Icon/App Disappeared from iPhone SE (iOS 12.3.1)

I just went to set an alarm and discovered, much to my vexation, that the clock icon has disappeared from my home screen. To make matters worse, the app itself seems to have disappeared as well (or at least I can't find it anywhere in Settings). As suggested elsewhere online, I performed a normal shutdown/restart and a hard reboot, both to no avail. Has anyone else had this problem and found a way to resolve it? Advance thanks for your help!

iPhone SE, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 8, 2019 10:56 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 8, 2019 11:15 AM

Theoretically that cannot be deleted. And I don’t think clock is in settings anyway.

From the home Screen quickly wipe the whole screen left to right to expose the search screen and search for Clock. If it finds it you’ve just moved it into a group probably.

3 replies

Alarm Clock Icon/App Disappeared from iPhone SE (iOS 12.3.1)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.