Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unknown transactions

Hello, I’m writing you about 3 last transactions from my debit visa card, number 479049****9002, 3 times you withdraw my money (every amount is $6.99) without my permission. I already checked my subscribes and I didn’t find any app, which price is $6.99. So can you refund my money, check incomes from my card to your account and refund them? Total amount is $20.97. And please please check and solve this issue, because today you (I mean itunes) twice tried withdrawing my money. It’s annoying seriously guys. Hope for your understanding! Have a nice day!!

Posted on Jul 8, 2019 1:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 8, 2019 1:48 PM

This is a user to user forum: you are not talking to Apple here, and we don't have access to your account. Please see this page, which tells you how to check on your payments and also provides a link to Support.

If you see 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

1 reply

Unknown transactions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.