Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad

I cannot activate my ipad because i have forgotten the apple id and password i used to set it up!!! Help!!!!

Posted on Jul 8, 2019 2:15 PM

4 replies

Jul 8, 2019 2:28 PM in response to MichelPM

For Problems With Your Apple ID

1. Forgot iCloud Password
  2. Forgot Apple ID
  3. iForgot Password - Apple ID
  4. iForgot UserName - Apple ID
  5. Apple ID Password Change
  6. Apple ID Name Change
  7. Apple ID - Apple Support
  8. Manage your Apple ID primary, rescue, alternate, and notification email addresses
  9. About your Apple ID email addresses
  10. Get help with Apple ID
  11. Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support
  12. What to do after you change your Apple ID email address or password - Apple Support

Reset Security Questions

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security

You may need to reach Apple’s Account Security department. If you cannot find your country or are not able to call, then complete this form and send it to them.

Try using Apple's iForgot service. If it says they don't have sufficient information, you need to contact Apple's Account Security team. To reach them, click here and pick a method; if you can't use any of the ones listed, fill out and submit this form.

Jul 8, 2019 2:21 PM in response to ummahani

Activation Lock Problem

If you purchased the device second-hand, then it is useless without the Apple ID and password to which it is locked. If you don't have it, can't remember it or cannot get it, then the device is useless to you. Try to get your money refunded, if you can, or take it to an Apple store for an exchange provided they will help you. If you are the original owner then take the device, a copy of your purchase receipt and identity proof to an Apple retailer where they may be able to assist you. For a decease owner you will need a certified copy of the Death Certificate, the device, proof of inheritance and proof of your identity. Take all to your local Apple Store for help. Note: there is no guarantee that anyone can gain access to the device.

Find My iPhone Activation Lock

If you can't activate your iPhone - Apple Support

Activation Lock - Turn off Find My iPhone

If you have an Apple Watch please see: About Activation Lock on your Apple Watch - Apple Support.

Ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.