Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Dispose of iPhones in environmentally friendly way

Have several Apple iPhone 5 devices that i want to dispose of. Can we have them disposed of via yourselves and in an environmentally friendly manner.

Let us know thanks.

​[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 9, 2019 7:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2019 7:19 AM

You can drop off items for proper recycing at any Apple store - National Services - Apple

If you live in the USA, any BestBuy store also accepts consumer electronics for recycling, as do a number of other stores nowadays (my local target has a drop off bin too, for phones, tables, laptops and other small items - Apple or BestBuy will take just about anything though, as long as you can carry it in).

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 9, 2019 7:19 AM in response to conoco112

You can drop off items for proper recycing at any Apple store - National Services - Apple

If you live in the USA, any BestBuy store also accepts consumer electronics for recycling, as do a number of other stores nowadays (my local target has a drop off bin too, for phones, tables, laptops and other small items - Apple or BestBuy will take just about anything though, as long as you can carry it in).

Dispose of iPhones in environmentally friendly way

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.