Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Changing size of squares in monthly calendar?

I have a monthly calendar set up and I was wondering how to increase the sizes of the individual boxes so I can write more events in. For example, in the picture, I want to increase the size of the selected box and then apply that same sizing to all the other dates.

MacBook Air 13", macOS 10.14

Posted on Jul 9, 2019 7:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2019 9:32 PM

The "boxes" are just cells. You change their size the way you would any other cells in Numbers. Drag their column wider and/or their row taller.

To make all the columns wider just select all the columns and drag one of the borders between the column letters at the top to the right.

To make the rows taller just select the relevant rows (hold down command and select one by one) and drag down a border between two row numbers at the left.

You can also select a row and go to 'Row & Column Size' in Table panel at the right and set exact sizes.

SG

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 9, 2019 9:32 PM in response to rmurray03

The "boxes" are just cells. You change their size the way you would any other cells in Numbers. Drag their column wider and/or their row taller.

To make all the columns wider just select all the columns and drag one of the borders between the column letters at the top to the right.

To make the rows taller just select the relevant rows (hold down command and select one by one) and drag down a border between two row numbers at the left.

You can also select a row and go to 'Row & Column Size' in Table panel at the right and set exact sizes.

SG

Changing size of squares in monthly calendar?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.