You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple account recovery

So I changed my number, and didn’t change it on my iCloud account, signed out for a few reasons and tried to sign back in and now I don’t have access to my account, I know my id, I know my password....but the verification is being sent to my old number, I started the recovery process that has already changed once, I absolutely need access to my iCloud mail immediately, I verified my credit card and everything ! I never asked for this extra layer of security and don’t need it! Apple support can’t do anything l! The apple store can’t do anything, so they force us to wait, which I’m hearing can take weeks !!!! Pretty much helpless !!!! Does anyone have any solutions ?! I tried any devices I thought were trusted and used in the past and they still try to verify my old number

Posted on Jul 9, 2019 10:11 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2019 10:37 AM

See if anything here helps.

Verification code - how to get one and sign in with two-factor authentication

2 replies

Apple account recovery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.