Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

light gray dot

There is a light gray circular dot directly under my battery on my iphone XR lock screen. Please explain what it is and how to remove it

iPhone XR, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 9, 2019 2:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 10, 2019 2:21 PM

Hey, AK_The_Builder.

I see the gray dot on the screenshot you've provided, and you're wondering what it is and how you get rid of it. I'm glad to help.

Use AssistiveTouch on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch -- That's an Accessibility feature called Assistive Touch, and this article provides the steps to turn it off.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 10, 2019 2:21 PM in response to AK_The_Builder

Hey, AK_The_Builder.

I see the gray dot on the screenshot you've provided, and you're wondering what it is and how you get rid of it. I'm glad to help.

Use AssistiveTouch on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch -- That's an Accessibility feature called Assistive Touch, and this article provides the steps to turn it off.

Take care.

light gray dot

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.