Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purchased music on my iPhone NOT in my IiTunes Library

I'm about to upgrade to latest IOS but iTunes says I need to get my music purchased on the iPhone onto the iTunes Library. How do I do that?

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 10, 2019 1:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 10, 2019 4:46 PM

Hello kered33,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities! I understand that you are looking to transfer your iTunes purchases from your iPhone to iTunes before updating. I'm happy to help you find a resolution.

This message just wants to make sure you've transferred any purchases you've made on your device to iTunes. Depending on whether you're using a Mac or PC, you can follow the instructions for your operating system below:

Transfer iTunes Store purchases to your Mac

Transfer iTunes Store purchases to your PC

Have a great day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 10, 2019 4:46 PM in response to kered33

Hello kered33,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities! I understand that you are looking to transfer your iTunes purchases from your iPhone to iTunes before updating. I'm happy to help you find a resolution.

This message just wants to make sure you've transferred any purchases you've made on your device to iTunes. Depending on whether you're using a Mac or PC, you can follow the instructions for your operating system below:

Transfer iTunes Store purchases to your Mac

Transfer iTunes Store purchases to your PC

Have a great day!

Purchased music on my iPhone NOT in my IiTunes Library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.