Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

itunes not responding to the correct password

why does my itunes (macbook air) does not respond to my password? the box asking for my password is continuously appearing even after i key in my correct password. it was never telling me that my password is wrong, because it did say when i tried keying in the wrong one. it just asks and asks. but never acknowledges it. I tried using my password in apple.com and it was working. i did not have any problem about it in my fone either. please help me.

MacBook Air 13", macOS 10.12

Posted on Jul 10, 2019 6:59 AM

7 replies

Jul 10, 2019 8:40 AM in response to turingtest2

I won't be able to see the About iTunes because I cannot even get into it, it wasn't clickable. Actually, the app is open but is not working because I am being asked to type in my password, which, even when correct, is not acknowledged. I checked iTunes store in my fone and it is working, but I find no About iTunes thing there. As for my two-factor authentication, locations and codes were being sent to my ipad and fone, and they are working just fine. I am just bothered with my macbook because the app is just open in the desktop and kind'a disturbing me whenever I work. Thanks so much for being patient to help me.

itunes not responding to the correct password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.