Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Restore Phone Killed iPhone & Can't Change Country

Hi

My iPhone wasn't being recognised by my Mcbook Pro and then i restored it and now it will not work or download any apps - plus I can't change my billing or country.

HELP

iPhone 6s, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 10, 2019 8:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 10, 2019 10:28 AM

The link provided is the only thing users can provide as far as changing countries for iTunes. If it is not allowing you to, there is nothing that anyone here could do. You need to contact iTunes Support. You can try using this form to get assistance. iTunes Store - Contact Us - Official Apple Support

12 replies

Jul 10, 2019 10:17 AM in response to lisatheunissen

Maybe you could settle down a little and realize that you are not dealing with Apple. Your posts have been vague, and all you have done is belittle those attempting to help you. We are users just like you and Apple does not participate here. We have no access to your iTunes account and can't deal with anything. Contact iTunes support if you wish to obtain help with your problem.

Restore Phone Killed iPhone & Can't Change Country

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.