Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPod waterproof

I have a waterproof iPod and I cannot get it to do anything or respond with any sound anymore

Posted on Jul 10, 2019 2:39 PM

3 replies

Jul 11, 2019 9:48 AM in response to kcmaya19

Hi kcmaya19,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I see you have an issue with an iPod, and I'll be glad to see how I can help.

Can you clarify what you mean when you say you have a waterproof iPod? Your iPod and other iOS devices aren't waterproof, so it sounds like there might be something else happening. Did your iPod come into contact with water? This has great information for you if so: Water and other liquid damage to iPhone or iPod isn't covered by warranty

If your iPod did come into contact with water and isn't functioning, your best bet is to get in touch with Apple directly or look for an appointment at a nearby Apple Retail Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider. Check out these links to look at your options:

Contact Support

Find Locations

Get your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ready for service

I hope this answers your question! Take care.

iPod waterproof

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.