Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music - re subscribing to get old playlists.

So recently I re subscribed to Apple Music looking for all of my old playlists. I noticed that in the library after I re subbed non of my playlists were there. I can confirm this is the original account I subscribed to, and also in my recent songs I can see a small list of songs that were on it. Is there any way to recover? Please let me know, thanks.

iPhone X, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 10, 2019 8:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 10, 2019 8:20 PM

Apple Media Services Terms and Conditions

https://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/us/terms.html

"When your Apple Music membership ends, you will lose access to any feature of Apple Music that requires a membership, including but not limited to access to Apple Music songs stored on your device, and iCloud Music Library. Apple reserves the right to cancel your Apple Music membership if we are unable to successfully charge your payment method to renew your membership."

I have seen several posts where people have been late paying and cannot see their old collection upon re-subscribing so I guess upon subscription expiration all information is immediately deleted.

You should check the terms for you country but I suspect it is the same everywhere.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 10, 2019 8:20 PM in response to kyler150

Apple Media Services Terms and Conditions

https://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/us/terms.html

"When your Apple Music membership ends, you will lose access to any feature of Apple Music that requires a membership, including but not limited to access to Apple Music songs stored on your device, and iCloud Music Library. Apple reserves the right to cancel your Apple Music membership if we are unable to successfully charge your payment method to renew your membership."

I have seen several posts where people have been late paying and cannot see their old collection upon re-subscribing so I guess upon subscription expiration all information is immediately deleted.

You should check the terms for you country but I suspect it is the same everywhere.

Apple Music - re subscribing to get old playlists.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.