Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Are you (Apple Company) able to flash my phone? Or unlock it from which ever Carrier it was on previously?

My question is Are you (Apple Company) able to flash my phone? Or unlock it from which ever Carrier it was on previously? I bought my IPhone 6s from a man named Jakub. I went to Verizon to get the phone turned on , I had paid for the service; it’s was about $65 and some change but as soon as they put the SIM card in it said it was company locked, but they weren’t able to refund my money. So I left -$65 and empty handed. I’ve tried to sell it or trade it on Offer up , Letgo , etc. but no one wants to buy it. I bought it in eay February. It’s in great condition I just hope that you (The Apple Company) can help my with my situation. I really like this phone , my only question is if you(the Apple company) can help my buy unlocking the phone or simply a trade between this phone and another one that is the same as the one I have.. Please get back to me .. Thank you -Elizabeth

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 6s, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 11, 2019 10:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 11, 2019 10:06 PM

This is a user to user technical support forum.

Apple is not here, does not read or respond to any posts here.

Apple does not unlock phones, only the carrier it is locked to can unlock it.

Similar questions

1 reply

Are you (Apple Company) able to flash my phone? Or unlock it from which ever Carrier it was on previously?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.