Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can not update from 10.4.4 to 10.4.45 or 10.4.46 ? Does any one eles have this problem ?

I can not update from 10.4.4 to 10.4.45 or 10.4.46 ? Does any one eles have this problem ?

I have never had an update problem in the past 15 years I have been using Logic Pro but so far I can't update the last two updates . When I do update as it loads up just after the plugin in loading it crashes both in 10.4.5 and 10.4.6 and I just don't know how to get around it . It doest seem to be a plug in problem if it was then how does 10.4.4 work ? I would appreciate some info on past experiences PLEASE HELP GUY'S :)

Posted on Jul 13, 2019 5:49 PM

Similar questions

6 replies

Jul 14, 2019 5:30 AM in response to ygurgen

For some reason ALL of Logic's preferences have to be deleted.

Follow this procedure exactly, the reboot is important as is the ~.

-Delete user preferences

To delete the user preferences, do the following:

1. Quit Logic Pro X.
  2. In the Finder, choose Go > Go to Folder.
  3. Enter ~/Library/Preferences, then click Go. (Note: exactly as written) ~/Library/Preferences
  4. Remove the "com.apple.logic10.plist" file from the Preferences folder.
  5. If you upgraded from an earlier version of Logic Pro, also remove the "com.apple.logic.pro" file. It is also advisable to delete the com.apple.logic.pro.cs file.
  6. Restart your Mac.

All of the prefs will be rebuilt to defaults next time Logic is opened.

Note, if you have custom Key Commands, export them FIRST.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.