Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

no service issue for apple iphone 7

hi

i have apple iphone 7

now it has a problem, it shows "No service" in all the times

what can I do? please guide me

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Jul 14, 2019 9:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 14, 2019 9:36 AM

See here: https://www.apple.com/support/iphone-7-no-service/

~Lyssa

8 replies

Jul 14, 2019 10:08 AM in response to hami1980

No. That model was not sold in Dubai / United Arab Emirates, and as such, there is no way to access the program there.

You must take it to a country where that model was originally sold, and Apply for the replacement in an Apple Store there. For an A1660 model those countries as explained in the link are, Hong Kong, Macau, United States and China.

Jul 15, 2019 7:47 AM in response to hami1980

The A1660 model is only sold in the countries listed and Germany. So it would need to be one of those countries.

Apple Stores in Dubai would not be able to acquire a replacement A1660 model for you with the same characteristics and band support, so its unlikely they would agree to replace it.

This programs are very country specific. But you don't lose anything by asking.

no service issue for apple iphone 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.