Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Continuing text after inserting a .pdf image

I started typing and then inserted a .pdf image. How do I get the cursor below the image so I can continue typing. The cursor just wants to stay at the end of the text.

iMac 21.5" 4K, macOS 10.14

Posted on Jul 14, 2019 9:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 14, 2019 10:22 AM

Type the content that you want to appear above the image, and in a new paragraph, enter the content that you want to appear below the image. Drop the image on the page, rescale as appropriate, and in the Arrange tab, set the Text Wrap to Above and Below. Now drag your image between the two blocks of text, until the text automatically flows above and below the image as you intend.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 14, 2019 10:22 AM in response to sburech

Type the content that you want to appear above the image, and in a new paragraph, enter the content that you want to appear below the image. Drop the image on the page, rescale as appropriate, and in the Arrange tab, set the Text Wrap to Above and Below. Now drag your image between the two blocks of text, until the text automatically flows above and below the image as you intend.

Continuing text after inserting a .pdf image

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.