Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to Sync

The iPhone is already set up, but when we try to sync with iTunes it only gives option for setting up a new phone of syncing from backup.

iPhone 6s, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 14, 2019 6:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 15, 2019 1:15 PM

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities keira08,

I see that you're having an issue when trying to sync your iPhone with iTunes. I'd be happy to provide you with some information that can help.

You'd want to choose the option to set up new iPhone. This will establish your iPhone with iTunes on that computer. Take a look at the following article with steps on syncing with iTunes, if needed.

Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using iTunes on your computer

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 15, 2019 1:15 PM in response to keira08

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities keira08,

I see that you're having an issue when trying to sync your iPhone with iTunes. I'd be happy to provide you with some information that can help.

You'd want to choose the option to set up new iPhone. This will establish your iPhone with iTunes on that computer. Take a look at the following article with steps on syncing with iTunes, if needed.

Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using iTunes on your computer

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Unable to Sync

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.