Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Searching for People?

Is it still possible? I can't find a way. How will I know who to follow?

iPad (5th gen) Wi-Fi

Posted on Jul 14, 2019 8:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 15, 2019 7:56 AM

AlohaBob

No more super-Secret Squirrel, that's for sure

No more "recent joined" or "tippy-top points"

This illustrates babowa's

https://discussions.apple.com/search?page=1&q=bobseufert&content=filterPeople

27 replies

Jul 15, 2019 3:52 PM in response to bobseufert

Absolutely, Bob. Trying to learn how to navigate ASC, besides setting up a profile, was one of the first things I did. Tailing those who had interesting answers makes sure their responses to every topic — whether I’m subscribed or not — winds up in my inbox. Overtime, more folks pop up who would be interesting to follow...

Guess I’m not all that interesting to most! Try it, and see who’s following YOU!

Jul 15, 2019 6:59 PM in response to ilovedaisies

FWIW, I've never followed anyone (with one exception: there is a handicapped person who has relied on my responses as I appeared to be the only person he understood); in 18 years, I've never seen a reason to, nor do I wish to spend that much time here, and would absolutely not appreciate all of the email notifications. And, these are technical support forums which is the reason why I've been here that long.

Having said that, there is a much better way - to me - to look at someone's posts, all nicely listed on one page and no emails: simply click on a person's name, go to their profile, and then Subscriptions. Once there, simply filter by "participated" and you will get an easy to navigate list. Once you've got it the way you want it, simply bookmark it. So now you can get there with one click.

Searching for People?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.