Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing Disk Utility

Very strange, I went to use disk utility on my computer and it is not there , I am use OS 10.13.6, is there any way I can download it from the internet or do I have to re install the OS?

iMac with Retina 5K display, macOS 10.13

Posted on Jul 15, 2019 9:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 15, 2019 9:09 AM

That is odd! It should be in Applications/Utilities folder?

If not, then you will need to reinstall the OS, or you could just run the 10.13.6 Combo Update.

The Combo Update is a fuller install, as opposed to an incremental "delta" update, so it should overwrite any files that are damaged or missing. It does not matter if you have applied it before. It should preserve all your data and settings but that said you should always have a backup.

Download macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 Combo Update

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 15, 2019 9:09 AM in response to John Hough

That is odd! It should be in Applications/Utilities folder?

If not, then you will need to reinstall the OS, or you could just run the 10.13.6 Combo Update.

The Combo Update is a fuller install, as opposed to an incremental "delta" update, so it should overwrite any files that are damaged or missing. It does not matter if you have applied it before. It should preserve all your data and settings but that said you should always have a backup.

Download macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 Combo Update

Missing Disk Utility

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.