Newsroom Update

Apple Music today announced the release of its 100 Best Albums of all time, a list crafted by Apple Music’s experts alongside industry professionals. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes not working

Itunes keeps asking me to authorize my computer when I try to play certain songs. Then it tells me computer is already autorized but wont play songs.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Jul 16, 2019 7:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 16, 2019 1:13 PM

Repeated requests to authorize an already authorized computer for recent store downloads typically indicates corrupt downloads. Delete the copies you have from your library without hiding from your purchase history. Redownload using the cloud links that should remain, or close iTunes and reopen if they don't show up straight away.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 16, 2019 1:13 PM in response to glove206

Repeated requests to authorize an already authorized computer for recent store downloads typically indicates corrupt downloads. Delete the copies you have from your library without hiding from your purchase history. Redownload using the cloud links that should remain, or close iTunes and reopen if they don't show up straight away.

tt2

Itunes not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.