Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes.com/bill

From my card was taken money about 300$, for buying itunes.com/bill bit i dont use dont need it and cant understand why they took my money. Please can you give me back my money

Posted on Jul 17, 2019 12:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 17, 2019 12:46 AM

Please can you give me back my money

No we can't, you know that these are user forums and that we are just fellow users.

If you've looked at the purchase histories of all iTunes accounts you have linked to the card and not found it : See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

and if it's not : About payment card authorization holds from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

contact the card issuer

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 17, 2019 12:46 AM in response to asel129

Please can you give me back my money

No we can't, you know that these are user forums and that we are just fellow users.

If you've looked at the purchase histories of all iTunes accounts you have linked to the card and not found it : See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

and if it's not : About payment card authorization holds from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

contact the card issuer

Itunes.com/bill

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.