Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Forgot apple id and password: Activation Lock

what can i do if i forgot the apple id i used to set up the ipad... and after i reset it it requires the old account.. can you please give me some information for me to unlock the ipad

i didnt use it for a long time thats why i forgot the appleid and password... can you help me please.

iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi, Cellular

Posted on Jul 17, 2019 4:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 17, 2019 4:50 AM

Have you tried : If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support ?

Or, and if you were the original purchaser of the iPad (i.e. it’s not second-hand), you could try going to an Apple Store (make a Genius Bar appointment if you do) or try contacting iTunes Support online (https://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html) and see if they can remove the iPad from the account - they are likely to want to see proof of ownership before they might help e.g. original receipt with the serial number on it

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 17, 2019 4:50 AM in response to Hey_Choco

Have you tried : If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support ?

Or, and if you were the original purchaser of the iPad (i.e. it’s not second-hand), you could try going to an Apple Store (make a Genius Bar appointment if you do) or try contacting iTunes Support online (https://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html) and see if they can remove the iPad from the account - they are likely to want to see proof of ownership before they might help e.g. original receipt with the serial number on it

Forgot apple id and password: Activation Lock

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.