Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i forgot my apple id

i forgot my apple id And the phone is locked. What can I do?

iPhone 6

Posted on Jul 17, 2019 10:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 17, 2019 11:07 PM

If you've forgotten your id : If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

If you've forgotten its password : If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If you've forgotten your answers to your security questions : If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions - Apple Support

If you've locked the account : If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support

Or disabled it : If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes’

If you need iTunes Support's help with the account : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww (click on your country's flag, the country where you live, and which is therefore the country on the account ; click on Contact Support towards the top right ; click on Get Help under 'Talk To Us’)

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 17, 2019 11:07 PM in response to nazmulj11

If you've forgotten your id : If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

If you've forgotten its password : If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If you've forgotten your answers to your security questions : If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions - Apple Support

If you've locked the account : If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support

Or disabled it : If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes’

If you need iTunes Support's help with the account : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww (click on your country's flag, the country where you live, and which is therefore the country on the account ; click on Contact Support towards the top right ; click on Get Help under 'Talk To Us’)

i forgot my apple id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.