Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Refund for apple music

Hello I was charge 9.99 for apple music on 7/18/19 and I currently have free apple music through Verizon can I get a refund for this purchase?

Posted on Jul 18, 2019 3:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 19, 2019 12:05 AM

As indicated on the Verizon website, users should cancel one of the duplicate subscriptions, as these are administrated by different companies. The Music app (current version) would also alert you these days for duplicate active subscriptions. To use the service through Verizon, you should not sign up through Apple, nor continue this subscription through Apple.

When you get Apple Music though a mobile provider, you should link your Apple ID to your mobile account, or the bundled subscription isn’t active at all. About bundling Apple Music through mobile phone service providers - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 19, 2019 12:05 AM in response to al-khabir

As indicated on the Verizon website, users should cancel one of the duplicate subscriptions, as these are administrated by different companies. The Music app (current version) would also alert you these days for duplicate active subscriptions. To use the service through Verizon, you should not sign up through Apple, nor continue this subscription through Apple.

When you get Apple Music though a mobile provider, you should link your Apple ID to your mobile account, or the bundled subscription isn’t active at all. About bundling Apple Music through mobile phone service providers - Apple Support

Refund for apple music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.