Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Older MacBookPro password problems

Ever since my husband update MacBookPro I’m not receiving gmails. Tried resetting, forgot my password and it doesn’t send code to either my email (Gmail) or iPhone

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.13

Posted on Jul 18, 2019 4:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 19, 2019 11:18 AM

Hello 3boysin-28,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. It sounds like the code for two-factor authentication or verification is not being received. I'll be happy to help point you to the right place.

Here's a link from Google on what to expect with 2-Step Verification and some steps you can take: Common issues with 2-Step Verification - Google Account Help

If you're still having issues receiving the code, reach out to Google directly here: Contact us - Google

Thanks.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 19, 2019 11:18 AM in response to 3boysin-28

Hello 3boysin-28,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. It sounds like the code for two-factor authentication or verification is not being received. I'll be happy to help point you to the right place.

Here's a link from Google on what to expect with 2-Step Verification and some steps you can take: Common issues with 2-Step Verification - Google Account Help

If you're still having issues receiving the code, reach out to Google directly here: Contact us - Google

Thanks.

Older MacBookPro password problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.