Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

About posts

When posting something here, the info about my pc are visible to everyone?

Thanks

iPhone 6s, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 19, 2019 12:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 19, 2019 4:13 AM

On an iPhone or an iPad, go to Settings>Your Name. The list of devices that you are signed into appear at the bottom. If you are using a Windows PC, you need to be using iCloud for Windows.

Set up and use iCloud for Windows - Apple Support

If you are using iCloud on the PC, click on account details, then click on devices, you will see the devices in there.

32 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 19, 2019 4:13 AM in response to danfromaiud

On an iPhone or an iPad, go to Settings>Your Name. The list of devices that you are signed into appear at the bottom. If you are using a Windows PC, you need to be using iCloud for Windows.

Set up and use iCloud for Windows - Apple Support

If you are using iCloud on the PC, click on account details, then click on devices, you will see the devices in there.

Jul 19, 2019 12:58 AM in response to danfromaiud

If you click on your id top left of the screen and select Subscriptions on the popup you should get a screen showing all content that you are subscribed to, you can then use the 'Filter' button/link partway down on the left-hand side to refine that e.g. to just show threads that you've 'participated' (i.e. posted) in - this link should take you straight there : https://discussions.apple.com/profile/danfromaiud/subscriptions?page=1&content=filterContent&activity=filterParticipated&type=filterDiscussions

Jul 19, 2019 4:35 AM in response to danfromaiud

Unfortunately, the support community software was updated back in early December 2018 and now you only have access to your posts going back about one month.

There is a way to do it with an internet search and and applying your Apple username in the search, but I can’t remember how to do it. I’m sorry. You could post another question and you should get responses.

Jul 19, 2019 1:24 PM in response to danfromaiud

You could try contacting iTunes Support and see if they can see where you are logged in and if that computer shows, and if that can log out if they can : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww (click on your country's flag, the country where you live, and which is therefore the country on the account ; click on Contact Support towards the top right ; click on Get Help under 'Talk To Us’)

About posts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.