Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Green Line in my IPhone x screen

My telephone has a big green Line in the upper corner and a thin Line in the screen. Im in NOT home rigth now (im on summerbreak). What Should i do? I have read that it has happend to More people with a IPhone x. And its Apples mistake?

iPhone X

Posted on Jul 19, 2019 1:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 1, 2019 4:10 PM

Hey, my phone is currently looking the same as yours with the green line on top and the screen is also flickering, i was wandering what you had to do and what ended up happening to your phone afterwards? Pls let me know. Thank you so much.

6 replies

Jul 19, 2019 5:04 PM in response to maja8552

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities, maja8552!

I understand you've noticed that there's a horizontal line on the display of your iPhone X. I'd be happy to provide information to help you out.

Use the steps in the following article: Get help with the display on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Enjoy your day!

Green Line in my IPhone x screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.