Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I recover restriction passcode

I had forgotten my restriction passcode how can I recover it

Posted on Jul 19, 2019 7:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 19, 2019 7:48 AM

You can't. You will have to erase the phone either using Find My iPhone or by forcing it into recovery mode and restoring iOS using iTunes.

After doing so, set it up as a new phone. Do NOT restore a backup made after the restrictions were enabled or you'll end up right back where you started.

2 replies

Jul 19, 2019 7:49 AM in response to abhijith193

You can't recover your restrictions passcode. If it were recoverable it would be a useless feature. You will have to restore your phone and set it up as New, without restoring your backup, because the Restrictions/Screen Time passcode is included in the backup. See this Apple support link-->If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

Now that I have posted the party line, there may be ways to find out what the passcode is. A carefully constructed web search may turn up a method or three.

How can I recover restriction passcode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.