Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Turning off Find my Iphone

There is no option to disconnect Find My Iphone, only "Lost mode", and "Erase".

Posted on Jul 19, 2019 8:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 19, 2019 9:24 AM

Hey nrose2,

On the Find my device page on iCloud.com, there is not an option to disable Find my iPhone as that would defeat the purpose of being on there. To disable Find my iPhone, you need to be with the device.

• On an iOS device: Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud, then turn off Find My [device]. Enter your Apple ID password, then tap Turn Off.
  • On a Mac: Choose Apple menu  > System Preferences, click iCloud, then deselect Find My Mac. Enter your Apple ID password, then click Continue.

To see this full article, go here: iCloud: Remove your device from Find My iPhone.

For more help, Apple Support are always around!

Good luck,

Harry.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 19, 2019 9:24 AM in response to nrose2

Hey nrose2,

On the Find my device page on iCloud.com, there is not an option to disable Find my iPhone as that would defeat the purpose of being on there. To disable Find my iPhone, you need to be with the device.

• On an iOS device: Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud, then turn off Find My [device]. Enter your Apple ID password, then tap Turn Off.
  • On a Mac: Choose Apple menu  > System Preferences, click iCloud, then deselect Find My Mac. Enter your Apple ID password, then click Continue.

To see this full article, go here: iCloud: Remove your device from Find My iPhone.

For more help, Apple Support are always around!

Good luck,

Harry.

Turning off Find my Iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.